NUVEQ Mobile App
Last updated June 2, 2020
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address and phone number) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to register and use the Application.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, as well as other interactions between the Application and other connected hardware via server log files.
We require access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services related to the operation of the Application.
Mobile Device Access
We request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth & storage. These are required for the continued use of the Application for its intended purpose.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We require you to send to push notifications regarding your account or the Application. Push notifications are required to update the features and functions of the application.
We do not collect information about third parties through this application.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
2. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
3. Create and manage your account.
4. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
5. Email you regarding your account or order.
6. Enable user-to-user communications.
7. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
8. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
9. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
10. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
11. Notify you of updates to the Application.
12. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
13. Perform other business activities as needed.
14. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
15. Process payments and refunds.
16. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
17. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
18. Respond to product and customer service requests.
19. Send you a newsletter.
20. Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
This Application does not allow interaction with other users of the Application.
This Application does not allow posting or sharing to any online service or social media.
This Application is not ad-supported and will not send any advertisements to you other than notifications regarding the Application and its related services.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Updating your account details in the Application
● Contacting the administrator of the system using the Application
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Allowing your account to expire naturally.
Any emails and push notifications from us will immediately cease once the account has expired.
Nuveq Sdn. Bhd.
58 Jalan Mutiara Barat, Taman Taynton,
56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.